How to prepare for NEET 2020
Hello NEET Aspirants!!!
As you already know, the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) tops the list when talking about the competitive exams under Medical Field.
Because of the good career opportunities offered through NEET Exam, it has become the most preferred choice of all the aspirants.
The Exam will be conducted in May 2020. So, now you are left with plenty of time for your NEET Preparation.
So, here are the solutions and strategies to help you with your NEET Preparation for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020.
As there is huge competition in this Exam, the most asked question asked by any medical aspirant is – How to prepare for NEET Exam?
NEET Preparation: An Overview
- Name of the Examination – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- Acronym Used Commonly – NEET
- Conducting Body – National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Mode – Written
- Subjects – 4
- Time Limit – 3 Hours
- Total Questions – 180
- Subject Wise Questions – 45
- Maximum Marks – 720
- Marks per Question – 4
- Negative Marking – Yes (-1)
- Courses Offered through the Exam – MBBS, BDS
For the latest notification and updates about the Exam, regularly check – NEET(Update)
NEET Preparation Tips 2020 – Most Effective Study Tips to Score Well
The competition for the Exam is increasing every year. You should plan a proper strategy which can help you score well in your Exam.
If you haven’t studied enough, you need to check these tips and solutions.
Are you a fresher? And don’t know How to study, these NEET Exam tips will help you with what and how to study.
With such a huge syllabus, it seems quite impossible to clear this national level exam. Still, if you have a well-structured study plan, you can easily clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2020.
Some NEET Preparation tips 2020 are given below:
1. Make a Practical Timetable
2. Prepare According to the Latest Syllabus
3. Practice Regularly
4. Refer Good Study Material
5. Attempt Full-Length Mock Tests
6. Focus More on Weak Topics
7. Prepare Short Notes for Revision
8. Stay Away from Guesswork
9. Study in Fixed Time Slots
10. Health is Wealth
11. Be Confident and Positive About your Preparation
12. Prepare With A Good Community
1. Make a Practical Timetable and Strictly Follow it
- Set small goals on a daily basis and achieve them.
- Give equal time to each and every subject.
- Manage some time for your hobbies and recreational activities.
- Divide the topics for each day – Pick some easy topics of one subject and a tough one of the other.
2. Prepare NEET Exam 2020 Accordingly to the Latest Syllabus
- Do keep a copy of the syllabus with you when studying.
- Focus on all Important topics.
Important topics to be focused for NEET 2020
Although it is advised not to leave any topic in this Exam, as of now you are bonded to time, therefore, go for them:
- Physics – Optics, Mechanics, Nuclear Physics, Thermodynamics
- Chemistry – General Organic Chemistry, Mole Concept, Periodic Table, Coordination Chemistry, Chemical Bonding.
- Biology – Genetics, Ecology & Environment, Cell Biology, Morphology, Basics of Biotechnology, Reproduction, Physiology of Animals & Plants.
3. How to prepare for The NEET Exam 2020 – Do Practice Regularly
- Practice 90+ questions daily.
- Check and analyze them to spot your mistakes.
- Do mark difficult questions list for revision.
- Prepare the weak topics repeatedly to improve them.
4. NEET Cracking Tips for 2020 – Refer To A Good Study Material
- Bookmark all the important topics in your books to revise them at the end time.
- Do mark the important questions at the time of practising.
- Practice sets you to apply, should be the key component of a good book.
5. Preparation of NEET 2020 – Attempt The Full-Length Mock Tests
- Take mock tests.
- Do assess your performance and spot your weak areas.
- Take any all India mock test series.
6. NEET Preparation Tips – Focus More on Your Weak Areas
- Solve Previous Year Papers and study topics, based on the questions asked in the papers.
- Take help from your mentors and teachers.
- Don’t read any of the new topics in the end months of the Exam. Just do revision.
7. Make Short Notes for Your Revision to Prepare for NEET 2020
- Use flow charts and diagrams to learn the NEET Biology.
- Write derivations and formulas separately to revise at the exam time of your Exam.
- Bookmark the topic names and subjects so that you can refer them easily at the time of the Exam.
8. NEET Preparation Strategy – Stay Away from The Guesswork
- Try to eliminate options of questions.
- Follow this strategy in the mock tests.
- Analyze your mistakes, which you usually make at the test.
9. Prepare for NEET 2020 – Study in The Fixed Time Slots
- You can go for a walk or listen to music during this time.
- You can plan your time slots according to your comfort zone.
- Take breaks for a longer study.
10. NEET Exam Preparation Tip – “Health is Wealth”
- Without good health, all of the above points are of no use.
- Have 6-7 hours of sleep daily at night.
- Being healthy will make you more confident about your Exam.
11. Be Fully Confident and Positive about your Preparation
- Being positive only will not help you to crack the Exam. Study along with it.
- Don’t be overconfidence.
- Study hard! You don’t need any motivation besides that.
12. Prepare With A Good Community
The above mentioned some tips on how to prepare for the NEET Exam and DO’s and Dont’s will 100% help you to make a solid strategic plan and make your preparation easy.
All the best for your preparation!