Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online
In this blog, we provide you with complete details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020. The Indian coast guard will provide a huge opportunity for recruitment to the post of Yantrik. Indian male applicants having Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication are eligible for this post.
The selection procedure is based on written and physical tests along with medical examination. The recruitment held in Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Kolkata.
Below you can find more details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
Name of the Post: Yantrik 10th/ Diploma Entry 02/ 2020 Batch
Number of Vacancies: Total 37 Posts
Age Limit: The Minimum limit is 18 years and maximum limit is 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002.
Upper Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical / Telecommunication (Radio/Power) and Electronics Engineering and Matriculation or equivalent Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% aggregate. For SC/ST candidates and top National level sports person 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off. This relaxation is also applicable for Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
NOTE: Applicants from Open institutes/Schools are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
salary range: The basic pay on joining Indian Coast guard is INR;29200/-(Pay Level-5). You will also get Yantrick Pay Rs.6200/-.Plus Dearness Allowance and other allowable based on place of posting/type of duty and time to time promotions up to Pradhan Sahayak Engineer rank who gets pay scale of Rs.47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-with Dearness Allowance.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates is based on the performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through the Following Points for Indian coast guard Yantrik recruitment 02/2020 Batch:-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website of Indian Coast Guard on the official website https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Applicants should have 10th, 12th, Graduation marks sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email address & Mobile No as Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Signature & Photography (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application and Fee Payment will be available from 16 to 22 March 2020.
- Candidates have to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future reference.
- All the candidates before submitting application fee check all the entry filling in the forms corrected as it is non-refundable.
You can also find syllabus for
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Current affairs
- Jee Mains Syllabus 2020
- Syllabus for NCERT Class 10